Snoring in humans is a phenomenon that occurs when relaxed structures in the throat begin to vibrate and produce sound. Snoring is a sleep disturbances, while daily and severe snoring may not warned of serious health problems. If you have a problem of this kind during sleep, we can recommend how to put an end to this problem naturally.
The market is offering thousands of products that promise you can stop snoring, but for them no one can guarantee, but we think it is better to solve the problem naturally.
Here are some tips for solving snoring naturally:
– Mint have the effect to reduce the swelling of the throat and nose lining which allows for easy breathing. It is advisable to wash the throat at bedtime with a glass of water which will add 3 drops of essential oil of mint. You need to keep the water not to drink. Repeat this procedure on a daily base,until you improve the situation.
– Check that you appear difficulties only at certain times of the year and are not caused by allergies. In that case, the temporary snoring can be treated with nettle, which very successfully treat inflammation. Preparation is as follows: in a glass of boiled water add one tablespoon of dried nettle. After 5 minutes, strain and drink the tea before you go to sleep. In the allergy season this tea can eat 2 times a day.
– Olive oil also softens the tissues around the airways and reduces swelling, which creates a path to facilitate the circulation of air. Use it regularly to reduce vibration in the throat which will prevent snoring. So before bedtime drink a half tablespoon of honey with a few drops of olive oil.
– Turmeric has strong antiseptic and antibiotic properties, so it helps in reducing snoring. Used in combination with milk and not only alleviate snoring but oh strengthen immunity. In hot milk pour two teaspoons of turmeric and drink before bedtime.
– Honey also helps and prevent vibrations in the throat. Before going to bed one spoon of honey in a glass of warm water and drink daily at bedtime.
– Chamomile tea also helps to soften the throat and provides better sleep.
Snoring can be caused by overweight. Alcohol is the second reason, so avoid it 2 hours before bedtime. Other causes are smoking and sleeping on your back because the language block airflow.