The 3 day diet is considered one of the most popular diets and lasts a very short time, just three days. It gives excellent results in a short time, but should be kept no more than three days. It is used in cases where in a very short time you have to lose some weight. The results will be positive only if you change your diet that is the cause of weight gain. These includes: sweets, consuming large amounts of fatty foods as much pasta. Also this diet requires full exercise.
So this 3 day diet is low in calorie. Reducing calories gives positive result by reducing the fat and disposal of liquids retained in the body. Therefore, this diet is practiced only three days and you should expect to lose around 3 kg.
An example of starting this 3 day diet is as follows:
– Breakfast – coffee or tea, a piece of toast and small peanut butter
– Lunch – 100 grams of tuna, a piece of toast and a glass of water or tea
– Dinner -100 grams of cooked chicken white meat, a cup of cooked green beans, carrot, an ice cream or an apple, a glass of water or tea
– Breakfast – a boiled egg, a piece of toast, a banana and coffee
– Lunch – a piece of low fat cheese, a piece of toast and a glass of water or tea
– Dinner – carrot, 100 grams of boiled broccoli, vanilla ice cream and a glass of water or tea
– Breakfast – 50 grams of young cheese, a piece of toast and an apple
– Lunch – a hard-boiled egg, a piece of toast and coffee or tea
– Dinner – 100 grams of tuna, carrot, cauliflower 50 grams, seasonal fruit to taste and cup of tea
Instead it can add the following:
– Orange instead of apple, tuna instead of cheese, low-fat yogurt instead of ice-cream , green beans instead of broccoli, cauliflower instead of broccoli and beets instead of carrots.
This diet is a little bit extreme so stick to it only three days. It is recommended only for people who have no health problems.