In search of a perfect face, we devote a huge amount of time to experimenting and testing a million different products offered today on the market. And when you have a problematic skin, a tendency to create acne that is later crushed in scars, every second is worth the treasure!
Of course that natural skin care is more efficient and far more better for your skin. But not always happens to be the case. Meaning, not always you can use the same skin care natural products for your body and for your face. Natural ingredients, plants and essential oils are going to help your skin, more than the cosmetic products from the store. However, since the face skin is much more sensitive, it’s essential to know which natural ingredient you should apply on your face. In most cases essential oils do not do any damage to your face skin. But, some other natural skin products can result as red spots on your face, which is a result of dryness and inflammation of the skin.
So, it’s always better to know the enemies among the friends.
This is a short list of natural skin care products that actually harms your face:
– Lemon which removes the white spots on the skin and is full of vitamins. Because we are using it to treat and as a healthy food we should not use it on the face because of the acid containing in itself. If you put it in a direct contact with the face skin it can cause irritation of the skin. In case you use it, it is desirable to dilute it with water. Or, even better, use lemon essential oil.
– Baking soda, as we know, is very useful both for our body, also as a cleaning agent. However due to RH value which is very alkaline for the skin though as PVC is very important for skin health, it is not recommended as a face mask.
– Hair spray can seriously damage the skin because it dries the skin and closes the pores. The chemicals that it contains can lead to acne.
– Toothpaste also makes it more harm than good when it comes to remove the acne. It draws moisture from the skin, and can leave stains. Our recommendation is to not use it often.
– Alcohol is good for disinfection of wounds, but not good for facial acne.
– Body Lotions can also be harmful to the face, because facial skin is more sensitive than the skin on the body.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT HELPS YOUR FACE SKIN:
Dermatologists say that the key is in the ingredients, and in the way you apply them in the care of your face. And since there is nothing better than what nature offers, for best skin care are most appropriate:
- Chamomile is a plant that has been used for centuries because of its medicinal properties, both from within and from the outside. When it comes to skin, chamomile is an excellent antioxidant and cleanser that soothes the skin while keeping its moisture and elasticity.
- Tea tree oil is known as the magic tree of Australian Aboriginal people. Many years ago used it as an antiseptic treatment that treats wounds, burns and all other skin problems. That’s why this plant is great in treating already existing acne.
- Mango is rich in vitamin C and is used in the care of skin to prevent blackheads. As well helps for protection from aging and to shiny and smooth skin without pores.
- Aloe Vera plant, which, originating from the unsustainable changes in the African climate. This plant cools and calms the skin and helps keep its humidity and elasticity.