Important Tips How To Manage Anger.
We know that daily race for success and money leaves big impact on us, especially on mental health. Anger that appears in us is normal and even healthy sense but it is especially important to him to deal in a positive way. Anger without control can be destructive to you and cause problems in the family, work and most importantly if you do not control will affect your health and relationships with other people. So, it important to know how to manage your anger in certain situations.
Here are some tips to manage anger:
- Taking a breath is of paramount importance, so before you say something you will regret later, calm down and count to 10. If it does not help remove the country to help you relax,
- After you feel calm, you should express your anger, because you will become clearer. You can express your anger, but not in confrontational way. You should watch not to hurt anyone’s feelings. Try to express yourself in a humorous way, but not sarcastic, so you don’t worsen the situation.
- Identify possible solutions and look to find a positive solution, rather than concentrate on the causes of the anger.
- Take action so you don’t feel helpless and instead analyze excessive. You should consider what to do to get less nervous in solving a problem.
- In the sentences use the word “I” , so you avoid blaming someone, which may increase tension explaining the problem. Watch to be precise and decent.
- Do not hold anger because forgiveness is very powerful. You can not expect people to always behave as you want and do not need you to personally accept their behavior
- Exercise can also be a method for reducing anger. When you exercise the brain excrete substances that cause a feeling of happiness.
- Think nicely before you express something, so you don’t repent afterwards.
- Seek professional help if you can not control your anger. This will help you and the people around you.
So we can say that controlling his outbursts of rage, you will prevent others around you to make you miserable.