The autumn season began, and temperatures dropped dramatically within a few days, so it’s very likely that you have a colleague who sneaks and coughs only half a meter from you in office or a family member who can not get out of bed at a high temperature. In this period when the weather is changeable and you do not know how to dress, you can usually end up “frozen”. Although many people think that with a few pills they will finish the job, they are not always helpful. In many cases food plays a big role and can help you more than any medication.
In order not to be one of those who will “push the autumnal colds” into the bed, follow these tricks:
- First good clean nose before putting drops. The droplets retain bacteria in the nose and help develop more rapidly.
- Be sure to not breathe the mouth while you’re out on the street. More chance you hurt your throat after that.
- Never cover your nose and mouth with a scarf. If you cover your mouth moist create a foundation for the development of bacteria that then stay and shallots.
- When will the cold weather, make sure you’re well warmed
- Do not wear tight clothes and tight shoes. Because of tight clothing, the body cools more quickly, so you have a cold faster.
- Before leaving, never drink hot drinks. Warm drinks are actually good foundation for rapid spread of the bacteria.
- Do not hold diet and fasting while out cold. When holding diets more chance to reduce immunity and become ill.
- If you add the cream to the face, wait at least 30 minutes before going outdoors
- Do not drink alcohol outside, alcohol will short out warm, but will not be aware that the freeze will definitely catch a cold.
- Do not use a low-fat diet if you want your immune system to function normally.
- Cut your nails briefly so as not to transmit bacteria and infections when you touch your face.
- Brush your teeth more often and change the brush to a maximum of 2 months to eliminate the possibilities for inflammation and infection.
- Ventilate the rooms often, especially those in which you spend the most time and have more people.
- Awake the taste buds by drinking lemon tea or ginger tea, which help in the anti-inflammatory processes, digestion and purification of the kidneys.
- Attend a sauna more often for hot air to kill bacteria and improve your immunity.