Choose organic, is not a trendy way of today’s living. It is an essential key to be healthier and to save the environment. Many researches and surveys are done on this topic, an each time it choose organic.
Here we are giving you 15 reasons why to choose organic:
1.In various surveys, research by independent organizations has consistently shown that organic food is richer in nutrients than other types of food, research. They show that organic products have higher amounts of vitamin C, antioxidants and minerals, calcium, iron, chromium, and magnesium
2.They are free from neuro-toxins, toxins that are harmful to the brain and nerve cells. A class of pesticides called organophosphates, commonly used, was developed in principle to be used as a nerve gas during the First World War. When its use was no longer in need, the industry adapted this gas to kill food pests. Many pesticides are still considering neuro-toxins.
3. Promote the growth of the child’s body and brain. The development of the body of children is more sensitive to toxins than in adults. The choice of organic helps feed children without exposing pesticides and genetically modified organisms.
4. They are genuine, real factories that are not pesticides. 18% of all genetically modified seeds (and therefore of foods growing from them) are designed to produce their own pesticides. Studies show that these seeds can continue to produce pesticides in your body after eating the foods born of them. Foods that are actually pesticide factories.
5.The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that pesticides pollute the primary source of water to half the population in the United States. Organic farming is the best solution to the problem. Purchasing organically helps to reduce the pollution of our drinking water.
You need more reasons?
6.Organic food supports the country (when large companies do not retreat). Organic food production has existed for thousands of years and is a sustainable choice for the future. It compares it with modern environmental practices that are destructive to the environment due to the widespread use of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers and which leeds to drastic environmental damage in many parts of the world.
7.The choice of organic food grown in small organic farms helps to guarantee the maintenance of families of independent farmers. Consider this as a domestic version of fair trade.
8. Most organic foods simply have a better taste than pesticide equivalent.
9.Organic foods are not expose to the process of artificial gas maturation, such as some non-organic fruits and vegetables (such as bananas).
10.Organic farms are safer for farmers. A Harvard public health research study revealed a 70% increase in Parkinson’s disease in those exposed to pesticides. The choice of organic food means that more people will be able to work on farms. Plus, without causing greater risk of Parkinson’s disease or other diseases.
11.Organic foods support the habitat of wildlife. Even with the amount of commonly use pesticides, we are damaging the wildlife by exposure to pesticides.
12.Organic meals can reduce your risk of cancer. Some researches shows that 60% of herbicides, 90% fungicides and 30% insecticides are potentially carcinogenic. It is reasonable to think that the rapid growth of the percentage of cancer is at least partially related to the use of these carcinogenic pesticides.
13.The choice of organic meat reduces exposure to antibiotics. Meaning that synthetic hormones and drugs are transmitting to you.
14. Organic food is tested and tested. According to some estimates, genetically modified food accounts for 80% of the consumption of a typical person. Genetic modification of food is still experimental. Avoid being part of this large scale and uncontrolled experiments.
15. Organic food supports greater biodiversity. Diversity is fundamental to the life of the planet. Genetically modified and inorganic food focuses on mono culture with high yields and destroys biodiversity.
These are more then enough reasons why to choose organic !