Natural remedies for beauty that we all have in the kitchen. Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars to buy expensive cosmetic, use this tricks to get the perfect body care.
Here are some 10 worth trying natural remedies for beauty:
- A fresh potato for swollen eyes. Many times we wake up with swollen eyes. Fresh potatoes can help us. Place a grated potato on both eyes (4 tablespoons). After 15 minutes, wash it with warm water.
- Tea bags for dark circles around the eyes. Dip two hot tea bags with warm water and place them on closed eyes. Leave them to work for 15 minutes. Tannin from tea helps to reduce the dark circles around the eyes.
- Tomato for tightening the skin on the face. Cut a slice of tomatoes and spend it with a clean face. You will immediately feel the effect of the tomato.
- Salt and sugar to exfoliate the skin. Salt and sugar are great for removing dead skin cells. All you have to do is mix up either salt or oil with sugar. If you use sugar, wash the bathtub after use, because it can stick.
- Instead of baby powder – corn niche. It stops sweating and softens the skin. If you want to have aroma, spray the flask with your favorite perfume.
- Lemon for brighter hair. If you have blond or light brown hair, the lemon will help you make one or two shades brighter. After applying the lemon to the hair, in order to get a better effect, stand in the sun. Lemon helps to remove stains on the skin of the hands or knees on the legs. Simply cut the lemon half and rub it. Do not use lemon if you have cracked skin.
- Olive oil for the hair and skin. Olive oil is a good ally of beauty. It softens the skin, it can be used as a hair conditioner, softens the cuticles and strengthens the nails.You can also use it to remove makeup.
- Aloe Vera for transfused skin. It is best to use fresh aloe vera leaves. Drain the gel from them and moisten the skin. Repeat the procedure for several days.
- Honey as a lip balm. Honey is a great gift from nature, which achieves a seamless appearance of the skin.The honey, in addition to softening the lips, makes the body skin soft and gentle like silk.
- Chamomile for mating the face. Mating the face is a great way to open and thoroughly clean the pores of the face. You can do this by holding your face over a bowl of boiling water in which you put chamomile tea. Cover your head with a cloth and stay in that position for 10 minutes. The chamomile calms the irritated skin on the face and helps to treat acne.
Try this natural remedies for beauty and you’ll notice an instant change.